WHY ADVERTISE WITH US?
- Established since 2002 - on the internet, being first counts
- Over 110,000+ wine industry visitations each month
- Get results fast - your job can be online immediately with applications arriving within the minute
- Great value advertising options that are easy to use and highly effective
- Have your Job Ad spread over all the popular social media websites
- Wine Industry Jobs also covers all avenues with its Mobile Responsive website, RSS feeds, weekly email and targeted Google SEO
REGISTERED EMPLOYERS CAN:
- Purchase a Single Job Ad or a Multi-Pack - there's something to suit all budgets
- Post a Featured Job Ad
- Search and view jobseeker resumés
- Post your logo with every Job Ad
- Post an anonymous Job Ad by hiding your profile
- Hyperlink from your Ad to your company website
WHY WE ARE #1
- Operating since 2002 makes us the longest running wine jobs website in the Southern Hemisphere
- Extremely well established throughout Australia, New Zealand, and internationally
- The only wine jobs website with a database of professionally qualified and experienced people in the wine industry
- Have an extensive worldwide wine industry network and profile
- Are the most effective way to advertise positions, look for staff, and find a job in Australia and internationally
- Results! Results! Results!
HOW WE MARKET YOUR ADS
- Weekly Email - Our Weekly Top 10 Jobs email goes out to over 6500 registered subscribers and 2500+ wineries and vineyards within Australia, New Zealand and internationally each week.
- Search Engine Optimisation - Top in all main search engine keyword searches
- Search Engine Advertising - Prominent paid Google advertising
- Social Media - Your Job Ad can be fed to Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn (50+ groups), and potentially 350+ more social media platforms
- RSS Feeds - Really Simple Syndication (RSS) feeds are available for every Job Ad category page and Home page Ads
- Instant Notification - All registered jobseekers can opt in to immediate notifications when a new Job Ad is posted that matches their criteria
- Traditional Avenues - Trade Shows, brochures, email, website links, Association Affiliations and more
- Word of Mouth - everyone knows us, everyone uses us.