Do you want?
then you should join the Society today.
- Discounts on ASVO seminar registration fees?
- An annual subscription to the quality scientific journal Australian Journal of Grape and Wine Research?
- Ongoing access to the latest technical information?
- Opportunities to network with fellow practitioners?
- Membership of the only professional society for winemakers and grapegrowers in Australia?
Established in 1980 the ASVO has earned an enviable reputation as a provider of high quality technical seminars, symposia and conferences that provide a valuable forum for the sharing of current research and technological developments.
With its national office situated in Adelaide, the ASVO has members in all states, and continues to service regional areas through the provision of centrally located annual Viticulture and Oenology Seminars.
The ASVO values its partnership with The Australian Wine Research Institute, who together brought you the successful 14th Australian Wine Industry Technical Conference (AWITC) in July 2010.
Special Offer : Mention 'Wine Industry Jobs' and receive a 10% discount on joining or rejoining fee's.
To apply for membership of the ASVO, or for further information, please visit:
Australian Society of Viticulture and Oenology
P: +61 8 8410 9855
F: +61 8 8419 9688
Support of this organisation is highly recommended.