Assistant Winemaker Taltarni Vineyards and Clover Hill
339 Taltarni Rd
Moonambel, VIC 3478
Application Closing Date
Full Time - Permanent
Light Domestic Travel
Taltarni and Clover Hill are premium cool climate sparkling and still wine producers based in Victoria's Pyrenees wine region and Tasmania's Pipers River.
The successful applicant will be working closely with the winemaking and production departments focussing on a diverse range of duties in Vintage, Tirage, Bottling and Packaging. The position will be full time at Taltarni in the Pyrenees with Vintage work in Tasmania as well.
This is a great opportunity for a motivated, innovative and energetic winemaker to join a great team with a diverse range of wines within its portfolio.
• Must have Tertiary or equivalent degree in Winemaking or Oenology or in the process of completing
• Cellar and vintage staff management
• Fruit receival and Processing
• Cellar Work
• Computer data entry and processing into Ezy WIne
• Fermentation work and management
• Laboratory analysis
• Fork lift
• High level Computer literacy. Knowledge of winemaking computer systems favoured
• High level written and spoken English
Sparkling / Champagne work experience will be an advantage.
Applicants must have Australian citizenship/residency or a valid existing Australian work visa.
Please forward a copy of your CV and cover letter via email using the 'APPLY FOR JOB’ link above.
Employer Contact Information
339 Taltarni Rd
Established in 1969, Taltarni is one of the founding wineries of Victoria's Pyrenees wine region.
Today, Taltarni combines old-world traditions with innovative new-world techniques to produce a diverse range of award winning still wines and méthode-traditionnelle crafted sparklings.
Taltarni wines are distributed and enjoyed around the world.