Employers & Recruiters
Bottling Line Team Leader - Sidewood Estate
39b Sydney Road
Nairne, SA 5252
Production / Operations
Job Start Date
Application Closing Date
From $25.00 To $30.00
Full Time - Permanent
Apply for Job
Refer a Friend
Add To Favorites
Sidewood Estate is a Winery with state-of-the-art contract wine bottling facility based in Nairne in the Adelaide Hills.
We are looking for a team focused person to become Bottling Line Team Leader to operate and run our bottling line.
• Daily setup and running of line.
• Ensure safety standards are upheld.
• Follow Bottling Specifications with good eye to detail.
• Ensure all documentation is maintained and quality is set to an exceptional standard.
• Ensure all equipment is kept clean and tidy.
• Work with Bottling Manager to maintain bottling hall to a very high standard.
If this looks like you, please email cover letter and CV using the 'APPLY FOR JOB' link above.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in Wine Bottling Industry.
• A Team Player
• Strong attention to detail.
• Experience in similar role.
• Able to work under pressure.
• Have a strong focus to quality.
• Mechanical aptitude.
Employer Contact Information
92 Mappinga Road
Oakbank SA 5243
View All Jobs From This Employer
Sidewood Estate is a privately owned vineyard, nestled in the cool climate region of the Adelaide Hills, the heart of Australian premium wine.
News & Special Offers
Copyright © 2022
All Rights Reserved
VINUM VITAE PTY LTD