Employers & Recruiters
Bottling & Packaging Line Supervisor - Edgemill Group
37-39 William Angliss Drive
Laverton North, VIC 3026
Production / Operations
Job Start Date
Job End Date
Application Closing Date
From $55,000 To $60,000
Full Time - Permanent
Apply for Job
Refer a Friend
Add To Favorites
We are looking for a "hands-on" Bottling & Packaging Line Supervisor who has 2-3 years' experience to set up and coordinate the smooth and efficient production of our spirit bottling lines.
It will suit someone who lives in the western suburbs and values a workplace that has a great culture, work/life balance and location over salary expectations.
The working hours are 7.30am to 4.30pm, Monday to Friday. This is a salaried position which means you may be required to work additional reasonable hours in response to the needs of the Company, of which the salary has been determined by.
• Set-up the spirit bottling line equipment and ensure dry goods are available throughout the run
• Ensure that all spirit products are manufactured on time and in line with product specifications
• Operate equipment safely and effectively for production processing
• Manage and schedule production employees on shift
• Assist with stacking of spirit bottles onto bottling line, packing of bottles into cartons and packing of cartons onto pallets
• Undertake manual handling and some heavy (assisted) lifting of products
• Complete Production Paperwork including regular QA checks to a high standard
• Work under the guidance of Operations Manager to perform and complete the assigned duties in timely manner
• Operate forklift to transfer dry goods into bottling hall and finished goods to warehouse
• Complete Equipment Maintenance Program to schedule
• Identify and report unsafe operations to Operations Manager immediately
• Assist with continuous improvement initiatives to optimise equipment efficiency and quality output
• Maintain the work area clean, safe and organised including contributing to waste management
• Other adhoc duties as requested including assisting with warehouse operations if required
Skills & Experience:
• Minimum of 2-3 years' experience in a similar role
• Bottling line experience in beverage manufacturing mandatory
• Current Forklift Licence (LF) and Drivers Licence
• Advanced problem solving and fault-finding abilities
• Reliable and strong work ethic
• Computer literate (Excel & Outlook) – Ezy Wine Program advantageous
• Strong organisational and planning skills
• Above all, a "can-do" and positive attitude
The successful applicant may be required to undergo a pre-employment medical assessment and police check at the Company's cost.
Short-listed applicants will be contacted for a phone interview first. To be considered you must hold full working rights in Australia.
Benefits & Perks:
Management encourages a great team culture by offering full-time staff a monthly wine allowance, monthly staff BBQs, monthly massages and quarterly appreciation dinners just to name a few.
Employer Contact Information
37-39 William Angliss Drive
Laverton North VIC 3026
View All Jobs From This Employer
We are a local alcohol beverage manufacturer, importer and distributor with a proud family history. We have a modern bottling facility where we blend and bottle our award-winning spirits.
News & Special Offers
Copyright © 2020
All Rights Reserved
VINUM VITAE PTY LTD