Brand and Marketing Manager - Château Tanunda
Level 2 157 Queenscliff road
Queenscliff, NSW 2096
Full Time - Permanent
Light Domestic Travel
Château Tanunda, Icon of the Barossa, has an international reputation for outstanding world-class wines, we are family owned and have modern winemaking excellence based on old-vine vineyards, European-Australian heritage and an unrivalled history and legacy in our estates and buildings. This is a great opportunity to work local, be global! We export to over 30 countries worldwide.
Our culture is based on entrepreneurial spirit, customer service excellence, communication, accountability, professionalism, and quality.
About the role:
This is a really exciting role in a global, independent and growing brand!
You’ll be leading and involved in creative marketing campaigns to help grow the brand. You’ll also have a high level of independence, where you get to make this role your own.
You’re the brand champion and custodian. You’ll use this to influence the commercial and creative agenda of the brand in alignment with business goals.
Day to day, you’ll report into our MD and with a passionate team situated between the Barossa and Sydney. In conjunction with our sales and production teams, you’ll identify growth opportunities for our brands.
• New product development, project management and roll out execution.
• Lead and implement marketing strategies campaigns.
• Define, communicate, and manage brand programming, including development of program material, tools and KPIs.
• Evaluate the performance of the brand/channel activations, proposing improvements where needed
• Develop POS and manage purchasing and roll out to distributors.
• Drive brand awareness and build the image of the brand through effective use of a broad range of media; website, online, print, video, social media.
• Ensure style and brand is consistent across a range of media and platforms, including social, edms.
• Maintain supplier relationships.
• Manage the brand budget on a monthly basis in order to land on target at year end.
• Participate in sales activities and consumer events.
Skills and experience:
We are looking for an entrepreneurial self starter, who’s passionate and energetic about their work. You’re not afraid to be hands on and you bring strategic, solution-based thinking to be role.
Experience and knowledge of Adobe programs is a must.
Essential for the role:
• Proven track record in the wine or FMCG industry, min 7- years experience
• A strong work ethic, acute attention to detail and be driven to consistently raise the bar
• Business acumen and strategic ability
• Must have experience sourcing and managing external partners including: media, designers and/or creative agencies
• Ability to take people on a journey and follow projects through to execution
• Great verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to prioritise and a flexible approach, works well under pressure
• Passion for wine
• Current driver’s licence and availability to travel both intra- and interstate from time to time
Applicants must have Australian citizenship/residency or a valid existing Australian work visa.
Please forward a copy of your CV and cover letter via email using the 'APPLY FOR JOB' link above.
Employer Contact Information
157 Queenscliff road
A Barossa valley icon making hand-picked, basket pressed and unfiltered wines from our vineyards in the Barossa and Eden Valleys.