Casual Opportunities Front of House Attendant Jacob’s Creek & St Hugo
Pernod Ricard Winemakers
Barossa Valley, SA
Part Time - Casual
We are searching for 6x Casual Front of House Attendant’s to join our team in the beautiful Barossa Valley, South Australia.
You will have the opportunity to work across both of our leading Brand Homes Jacob’s Creek & St Hugo and will be welcomed into a team that is proud of its heritage, brands & unique experiences.
We are excited about our soft opening in October 2020 and looking for passionate individuals to join our team and deliver a leading wine experience for customers.
Key responsibilities include:
• Ability to work across and deliver experiences at Jacob’s Creek & St Hugo (this includes; St Hugo Wine Lounge, Restaurant, Jacob’s Creek Café, Store, Cellar Door & Events across the precinct)
• Experience in coffee making will be highly regarded
• Act in a ‘concierge’ capacity as the first and last point of contact for customers
• Genuinely interested and passionate about wine and able to tailor your customer service delivery whilst having some fun
• Actively promote our brands and experiences – we have a few but don’t worry in time you will learn them all
• Get involved – plenty to learn if you are motivated and interested in development opportunities
Early applications are encouraged.
Want to know what it’s like to work at Pernod Ricard Winemakers? Follow us on Instagram @prwinemakers @jacobscreekwines & @sthugowines
No visa sponsorship is available for this position, please apply only if you have valid working rights in Australia.
What you will bring to the team:
• Previous experience in a hospitality environment
• Availability to work over 7-day roster including evenings
• Ability to think outside the box with a positive can-do attitude
• Proven track record in a sales environment
• Responsible Service of Alcohol & Liquor Licensing Laws Certificate
Please forward a copy of your CV and cover letter via email using the 'APPLY FOR JOB’ link above.
Employer Contact Information
Pernod Ricard Winemakers
L43 100 Barangaroo Avenue
With a unique heritage in growing, crafting and sharing wine, our success has been built on the pride of exceeding expectations of the people who enjoy our wines all over the world.
Our talented teams craft award-wining wines that are varietally diverse and rich in character, whilst always nurturing the terroir and preserving the land where our grapes our grown.