Casual Vintage 2020 - Paringa Estate
44 Paringa Road
Red Hill South, VIC 3937
03 5989 2669
VINTAGE / HARVEST
For over 30 years Paringa Estate has produced award winning wines in Red Hill on the Mornington Peninsula.
We are currently seeking a skilled, enthusiastic and self-motivated person with previous experience in a winery at least 1 to 2 vintages required.
The starting date will be late January 2018, this is a vintage casual position.
The successful applicant will understand the general duties undertaken in the cellar and be able to perform or learn quickly, the tasks associated with this role. The position will report to and will take direction from the Winemaker.
• Perform general cellar duties
• Cleaning and upkeep of the cellar equipment, tools, utensils and general cellar cleanliness standards
• Have a positive and team orientated approach to the work allocated
• Accurate and timely record-keeping of cellar operations
• Complete sample collection and collation for efficient analysis
• Forklift licence is required
Applicants must have Australian citizenship/residency or a valid existing Australian work visa.
Please forward a copy of your CV and cover letter via email using the 'APPLY FOR JOB’ link above.
Employer Contact Information
44 Paringa Road
Red Hill South
Located in the heart of Victoria's beautiful Mornington Peninsula wine region, the home property has 10 acres (4.2 ha.) of vines planted with Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, Shiraz and Pinot Gris. The current winery was built in 1998, and houses an outstanding a la carte restaurant on the upper level.