Casual Vintage Cellar Hands - Teusner Wines
VINTAGE / HARVEST
Teusner Wines is a family owned and operated business based in the Barossa Valley that has been part of the South Australian wine industry since 2001 and has established itself as a leading producer of premium Barossa Valley wines. Teusner Wines is focussed on hands on small batch premium winemaking.
Working with our winemaker and permanent cellar crew, we are looking for enthusiastic and hardworking casual cellar hands for the upcoming 2021 vintage. Two of these positions have the potential to become full time after vintage with at least one position available this year.
Based at our winery near Nurioopta with most positions commencing in January and February 2021, our ideal candidates will have:
• Previous vintage cellar experience
• An energetic and positive approach to work
• The availability to work flexible hours over a 7-day roster
• A knowledge of cellar practices
• The ability to work under pressure
• High risk licences and training are advantageous
Job Responsibilities may include:
• Fruit receival and processing
• Fermentation and barrel management
• Basic analyses
• Cellar hygiene
• Operating equipment including crusher, presses, pumps
• Cleaning hoses tanks and equipment before and after use
• Carrying out cellar tasks including wine transfers, barrel work and pump overs
A current forklift licence would be an advantage
A valid working VISA or Australian residency is essential for these roles.
If you want to be a part of this exciting opportunity to experience a vintage in a dynamic and hands on winery, please email your application including a resume detailing your experience using the 'APPLY FOR JOB’ link above.
Employer Contact Information
95 Samuel Road