Employers & Recruiters
Cellar Door and DTC Manager - Nikola Estate Swan Valley
148 Dale Road
Middle Swan, WA 6056
08 9374 8000
Cellar Door / Wine Club
Application Closing Date
Full Time - Permanent
Apply for Job
Refer a Friend
Add To Favorites
Situated in the heart of the Swan Valley, a landmark property, Nikola Estate (formally Houghton's) is undergoing a transformation and needs you to be apart of the reinvigoration of this significant part of Western Australia's history. Established in 1836, this is a truly iconic site and has current vineyard plantings dating back to 1930.
To manage cellar door and direct to consumer sales through Nikola Estate and co winery cellar door Oakover Wines. Ensuring the year on year growth in DTC sales through the development of digital sales channels and co-ordination of consumer experiences.
• Co-ordinate direct to consumer channel sales and develop relevant strategies to drive revenue & margin growth through the web site
• Manage and grow direct to consumer (DTC) sales through online platforms
• Work with the sales and marketing team to plan,co-ordinate and activate targeted events & partnerships, communications /campaigns and EDM strategies.
• Assist management in the development of annual sales and expense budgets
• Ensure first class customer service and presentation of cellar door and facilities
• Develop,educate and mentor casual cellar door staff
• Identify opportunities to drive cellar door and restaurant visitation by contributing to site events
• Facilitate a high quality tasting experience to maximise sales
• Manage the promotion and sales of Wine Club Memberships
Successful applicants will contribute to the marketing function of the winery team by managing the cellar door sales team, co-ordinating social media and driving direct to consumer sales. To thrive you will need to be a self starter, who thinks laterally and independently but is at the same time, a team player.
A genuine interest in wine and food is highly desired alongside previous experience in the wine industry.
Applicants must have Australian citizenship / residency or a valid existing Australian work visa.
Please forward a copy of your resume and cover letter via email. Applications close on Friday 13th December 2019.
Please note due to the volume of applications received only short listed applicants will be contacted.
Employer Contact Information
14 Yukich Close
Middle Swan WA 6056
View All Jobs From This Employer
Oakover Grounds is a collective of creative minds in the beating heart of the Swan Valley.
News & Special Offers
Copyright © 2019
All Rights Reserved
VINUM VITAE PTY LTD