Cellar Door Coordinator - Bethany Wines
Tanunda, SA 5019
Application Closing Date
Full Time - Permanent
Bethany Wines is a boutique Barossa Valley winery specialising in premium wines sourced from our own vineyards planted along the contours of the Barossa Ranges.
Our small team at Bethany Wines are a dedicated group of wine professionals, committed to producing wines with outstanding structure and style.
An exciting opportunity exists for a creative and dynamic Cellar Door & DTC Coordinator to lead our dedicated team. Reporting to the Sales & Marketing Manager, the successful applicant will:
Coordinate Cellar Door sales, events and customer service
• CRM, POS & Database management
• Extend and develop our loyal customer base
• Produce DTC marketing campaigns & online newsletters
• Creating opportunities to re-energise and re-engage with customers
• Develop events and marketing for our member database and new customer groups
• Provide exemplary customer service for new and existing clients.
• Promoting Bethany Wines as a destination and fostering tourism and visitation
Required skills & attributes:
• Proven experience in a cellar door including staff resourcing, training and rostering
• Proven experience with CRM, POS and website management
• Highly motivated with the ability to work autonomously
• Passionate about wine and customer service.
• Experience in writing grant applications and award applications
• Social media brand management experience
• Experience in using Adobe Creative Suite (Cloud)
This is a full-time permanent role based at the Bethany Cellar Door, weekend work is a requirement. If you have the drive, knowledge and passion we are looking for this could be the next step in your career and we would love to hear from you.
Employer Contact Information
20 First Avenue