Cellar Door Manager - Norfolk Rise
438 Limestone Coast Road
Wangolina, SA 5275
Full Time - Permanent
Do you have an interest in wine, engaging customers and quality service?
Norfolk Rise is a family-owned business operating a vineyard, winery and cellar door. Situated by the coast in the beautiful Mt Benson region, we produce and sell high quality, estate grown, cool climate wines. We are looking for a Cellar Door Manager to join our team to grow our cellar door and online sales.
The Cellar Door Manager will be responsible for the operation of the cellar door as well as online engagement and direct-to-consumer sales including:
- Ensuring an enjoyable cellar door tasting experiences at Norfolk Rise
- Complete cellar door and online orders in a timely manner
- Manage and supervise cellar door staff, including casual staff
- Cellar door displays and presentation
- Maintenance of cellar door including ensuring all facilities are regularly and appropriately cleaned
- Maintain up to date marketing materials for cellar door, external events, VIC, DTC use
- Strict stock control and inventory management of all consumables including wine and food
- Strict management and reporting of all eftpos and cash sales
- develop an online engagement strategy for the website and social media platforms, including planning and creating content
- establish and maintain a CRM and wine club
- Engage with local tourism board and local wineries
- service local accounts including invoicing and delivering orders
- Understand the regulatory environment for the cellar door and work with the management team to ensure appropriate licences, approvals and processes are in place
- report to management meetings
- organise, promote and run events
- Identify local events to attend and promote the brand
- Engage with local organisations being sponsored by NRV to maximise benefit and involvement
We are looking for someone who has hospitality experience with a passion for providing exceptional customer service. An interest in wine sales would be highly desirable. The right applicant will have the opportunity to contribute creativity and experience to our management team and strategy.
The successful candidate will have superior time management and communication skills as well as the ability to manage and motivate staff. You will need to value workplace health and safety for all staff and customers.
The successful candidate will need to obtain a responsible service of alcohol certificate and Responsible Person Badge.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV and cover letter via email using the 'APPLY FOR JOB' link above.
Only those with unrestricted rights to work in Australia will be considered for the position.
Employer Contact Information
438 Limestone Coast Road
Elegant, cool climate wines of distinction from Mount Benson.