Cellar Hand - Project Wine
Project Wine Pty Ltd
83 Pioneer Road Angas Plains via
Strathalbyn, SA 5255
08 8537 0600
Full Time - Permanent
Project Wine is a contract winery located in the Langhorne Creek wine region, processing 15,000 tonnes annually from the many wine regions of South Australia. Through our client base we process both small and large batches and anything in between.
To assist with our current production requirements we are seeking suitable candidates for the position of Experienced Cellar Hand.
The successful applicants will be required for an immediate start.
We are looking for people with the following attributes:
• Ability to work under pressure, follow instructions, think ahead, and work as part of the team.
• Attention to detail is essential.
• Hard working, highly motivated, physically active and keen to learn new skills.
• A positive attitude, self motivation and a sense of fun
• Strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills.
• Excellent time management capabilities
• Drivers Licence and own reliable transport is essential as no Public Transport is available.
• Forklift Licence considered favourably, but not essential.
• Willing and able to work on rotating shifts, with the potential for extended hours and weekend work.
• Ability and willingness to work outdoors and at heights
The successful candidate will be required to perform the following duties:
• Vintage requirements – press operation, crushing, juice transfers and additions
• Non vintage requirements – Filter operation (RDV, Earth, Xflow), barrel work, wine work (transfers, blending, additions, loading/unloading tankers), forklift operation, cellar cleaning and hygiene.
Applications in writing outlining your experience are to be submitted via email using the 'APPLY FOR JOB’ link above.
Applicants must have Australian citizenship/residency or a valid existing Australian work visa
Only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Employer Contact Information
Project Wine Pty Ltd
83 Pioneer Road
Angas Plains via
Situated in the Langhorne Creek wine region, 1 hour from Adelaide, Project Wine is a modern premium winemaking facility. With an annual grape crush of 15,000 tonnes our experienced and committed team provide contract grape processing and winemaking services to the Industry.