Cellar Hand - Vintage staff - Mitchelton Wines
470 Mitchellstown Road
Nagambie, VIC 3608
03 5736 2222
Job Start Date
Application Closing Date
Full Time - Casual
Mitchelton Wines, located in the Goulburn Valley, 90 minutes north of Melbourne CBD and 40 minutes south of Shepparton, Victoria, is seeking Vintage Cellar Hands to join the team for the 2022 Vintage.
You will be involved in all aspects of the winemaking process from grape receival through to preparation of wines for bottling. During Vintage, you will be required to work shifts of 8-12 hours per day, up to six days per week.
You will possess a strong work ethic, attention to detail, and the ability to work in a cohesive team environment. Applicants who have previous vintage experience, forklift experience and hold a current forklift licence will be highly regarded.
Mitchelton Wines intends to welcome our Vintage team in mid to late Feb with an estimated finish in late April early May 2022, subject to harvest conditions and Vintage activities.
Only candidates with unlimited Australian legal working rights will be considered for these positions.
At Mitchelton, our people are our most valuable asset and we all share a passion for the industry. We are proud to offer you:
• A rare opportunity to join Mitchelton’s winery crew
• A beautiful location with great conditions and an inspiring team
• A unique opportunity to be an integral part of the 2022 Vintage
You will be rewarded with an hourly rate commensurate with your experience, skills and contribution, in addition to a supportive and collaborative working environment.
If you are interested in joining the team, we'd love to hear from you. Please forward a copy of your resume and cover letter using the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button above.
To be considered for these roles you must have:
• Legal entitlement to work in Australia (Australian/NZ citizenship or residency, or valid work Visa)
• Unwavering commitment to the safety of yourself and others
• A level of fitness required for the rigors of Vintage
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work flexible hours and shift work
Employer Contact Information
470 Mitchellstown Road
Mitchelton's team works in harmony with the land to unlock the best from individual blocks. Key to this is innovation and attention to detail in the vineyard and the winery.