Cellar Hand & Weighbridge Team Members - Dorrien Estate
Dorrien Estate 28 Siegersdorf Road
Tanunda, SA 5352
Job Start Date
Application Closing Date
VINTAGE / HARVEST
Dorrien Estate Winery is one of Australia’s leading grape crushing and Winemaking facilities. With two sites located in the heart of the Barossa Valley, the winery also provides full winemaking and processing services to contract customers.
The Winery is currently seeking casual Cellar and Weighbridge staff for the 2021 Vintage. Employment will be on a seasonal casual basis commencing mid-January 2021. Previous Vintage or winery experience would be well regarded but full training will be provided.
Shift work, weekends and overtime is required for each of the roles. Applicants should be highly motivated, have a good level of numeracy and literacy and be great team members. A considerable amount of physical labor will be required in these positions working both indoors and outdoors.
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application.
To apply please use the 'APPLY FOR JOB’ link above.
• Follow all reasonable health and safety instructions and safe working procedures and actively encourage safety.
• Identify and report hazards, risks, incidents or unsafe practices.
• Accurate recording of information regarding all cellar tasks.
• Completion of designated cellar tasks in a timely manner.
• Follow instructions received by Team Leaders.
• Practice good house keeping
• Ensure they are fit for work and to look after their safety and the safety of their work mates.
• Report all injuries to their Supervisor
• Employees may be required to perform duties in other departments during seasonal peaks in those areas
• With new technology and equipment being introduces into the industry, employees will be prepared to be trained in the operation of this equipment.
• Comply with safe working practices, Handle chemicals/harmful substances safely. Deal with hazardous incidents and accidents in the workplace.
• Consult with fellow workers, Supervisors and Managers on all matters in relation to the workplace.
• Comply with all company policies, procedures and practices relating to Occupational Health, Safety, Welfare and the Environment
• Where Occupational Health, Safety, Welfare and Environmental policies, procedures and practices appear to be no longer appropriate, bring this matter to the attention of your immediate supervisor.
• To follow HACCP Food Safety plan as required by the site Standard Operating Procedures.
• Other cellar duties
Employer Contact Information
PO Box 345
Pinnacle Drinks exclusively partners with winemakers, growers, brewers and distillers to deliver some of the world's leading brands to you.