Cellarhand - Sidewood Estate
39b Sydney Road
Nairne, SA 5252
08 8389 9234
Application Closing Date
Full Time - Permanent
Sidewood are looking for a cellarhand with a positive work ethic and good attention to detail to join their winery & bottling facility at Nairne.
This is a full-time Monday - Friday role with additional hours and weekend work required during the vintage period.
Reporting to the Winemaker, the successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following tasks:
• Unloading tankers and wine transfers
• Preparation of tanks, and filtration operations
• Assisting the winemaking team with grape crushing, pressing and additions
• Maintenance of cellar hygiene
• General cellar operations
• Barrel stacking, cleaning and maintenance
• Setting up and assisting with bottling operations
Valid car licence and forklift licence required
You will need to be physically fit and able to carry out the tasks required of the role.
The salary offered will reflect the skills, experience and training of the successful candidate.
Please email your resume and a short cover letter via email using the 'APPLY FOR JOB’ link above.
Please note than only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Employer Contact Information
92 Mappinga Road
Sidewood Estate is a privately owned vineyard, nestled in the cool climate region of the Adelaide Hills, the heart of Australian premium wine.