Financial Officer - Taltarni Vineyards
339 Taltarni Road
Moonambel, VIC 3478
03 5459 7900
Full Time - Permanent
This is a senior full time position based at Taltarni Vineyards, Pyrenees Victoria, with the potential flexibility to work a few days per week remotely.
Key Selection Criteria
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- At least six years experience in a senior finance or accounting role.
- A minimum of three years working within a complex manufacturing industry (preferably in the wine industry).
- Strong experience with integrating finance and accounting to better manage and govern an organisation to improve profitability and reduce risks.
- A thorough understanding of finance, accounting and budgeting in a farming and manufacturing environment.
- Previous experience in managing an administration team and reporting to a CEO and board of directors.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Strategic thinking and strong analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and you must be capable of of multi-tasking.
- Proven ability in working with various business units and external stakeholders.
Additional training in Fair Work, HR and Wine Compliance would be a distinct advantage.
Graduate masters degree in accounting, finance or business is essential and CPA, CA or IPA designation is preferred.
Also preferred is up-to-date knowledge of current financial and accounting computer applications of EzyWine. In addition, successful completion of courses in human resources and wine compliance management would be a plus.
If this opportunity sounds like the next step in your career, please apply now.
Your application should include a cover letter addressing the Key Selection Criteria as outlined above and a current CV. If you have any questions, please email Jo Russell at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please forward a copy of your CV and cover letter via email using the 'APPLY FOR JOB’ link above.
Employer Contact Information
339 Taltarni Road
Established in 1969, Taltarni Vineyards is one of the pioneering wineries of Victoria’s Pyrenees wine region. Our vision is to be recognised as one of Australia’s finest family owned cool climate wine producers, that never compromise on quality or service.