Employers & Recruiters
Global Sales Manager - Fowles Wine
1175 Lambing Gully Road
Avenel, VIC 3664
03 5796 2400
Sales / Business Development
Management / Executive
Full Time - Permanent
International, Interstate & Intrastate Travel is required
Apply for Job
Refer a Friend
Add To Favorites
This is a global role, focusing on key trade partners and accounts.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will have responsibility for managing global wholesale sales and delivering profitable growth objectives by negotiating, developing and implementing outstanding sales plans.
In Victoria, this means managing our relationships with restaurants and retailers (including Endeavour and Coles) with the support of a direct wholesale team. In all other States of Australia, this means managing our distributor relationships. In export markets, this means managing importer and distributor relationships. This is a hands on role where you will be expected to have direct contact with key accounts in all sales territories Fowles trades.
While a key part of the role is managing existing relationships and accounts, Fowles has a strong appetite (and track record) for growth and business development. Fowles places considerable value on previous experience and contacts in export markets.
Fowles is looking for someone who shares our optimism about the future and for someone who enjoys finding creative ways to grow business.
An attractive salary package is on offer. Fowles is also looking to generously reward out-performance.
• Develop and execute strategic plans for key accounts growth in line with company growth targets;
• Operate as the contact for key accounts, building and maintaining strong, long-lasting relationships;
• Develop and oversee annual budgets and sales targets;
• Collaborate with marketing team to develop annual promotion programs for global and domestic trade partners;
• Implement compliance, best practice processes and procedures to ensure seamless delivery of product into retail chains;
• Maintain and enhance outstanding relationships both with customers and internally;
• Identify opportunities and drive growth into existing and new customers, products and categories and
• Achieve margin and profit targets within trade spend parameters.
• Previous senior key account management experience is essential
• Established networks in key accounts
• Proven ability to identify and grow key accounts
• Ability to build strong long-lasting relationships
• Exceptional influencing and negotiation skills
• Outstanding commercial and financial acumen
• Desire to work in a committed and accountable team environment
• Outstanding communication and presentation skills
• An entrepreneurial flair that makes things happen
• Demonstrated leadership capabilities
• High level of professionalism
This role can be located anywhere as there will be travel required for the role.
Employer Contact Information
1175 Lambing Gully Road
Avenel VIC 3664
View All Jobs From This Employer
Fowles Wine crafts some of Australia's finest cool climate wines, winning many of Australia's most prestigious wine medals and trophies. Named as one of internationally renowned Wine Spectators Wineries to Watch, Fowles Wine is a 100 per cent family owned and managed boutique winery located in the dramatic granite landscape of the Strathbogie Ranges, Victoria.
News & Special Offers
Copyright © 2021
All Rights Reserved
VINUM VITAE PTY LTD