Jim Barry Vintage Team 2022
Jim Barry Wines
Craig Hill Road
Clare, SA 5453
VINTAGE / HARVEST
Jim Barry Wines is seeking cellar hands for the 2022 vintage. Jim Barry Wines is a family owned winery situated in the Clare Valley, South Australia. We are a medium sized winery focused on producing award winning estate grown Riesling, Assyrtiko, Grenache, Shiraz and Cabernet.
Our typical vintage runs from mid-January until early May and it is expected you will be available for the whole period.
We are seeking experienced, enthusiastic, motivated and hardworking cellar hands. Successful candidates will be required to do all cellar tasks from fruit intake, processing, Lab work, fermentation management, barrel work and other harvest related tasks.
We can supply/help find accommodation for successful candidates.
All candidates will require the following:
• Previous vintage experience
• Work shifts as required (up to 12hours, 6days/week) during the vintage period
• Knowledge of winery, equipment and operations
• Be fit and healthy
• Maintain a good sense of humour in a challenging environment
• A valid car licence is essential
• A Forklift license and/or confined space training would be beneficial although not essential
• Must have Australian citizenship/residency or a valid Australian work permit
Applicants must have Australian citizenship/residency or a valid existing Australian work visa.
Please forward a copy of your CV and cover letter via email using the 'APPLY FOR JOB’ link above.
Employer Contact Information
Jim Barry Wines
Craigs Hill Road
Winery based in the Clare Valley, SA