Laboratory Manager - Warburn Estate
700 Kidman Way
Griffith, NSW 2680
02 6963 8300
Application Closing Date
Full Time - Permanent
Light Domestic Travel
Warburn Estate celebrates four decades of winemaking! Its superb award winning range of fine wines has made the Company one of the top ten winemakers and wine exporters in Australia today. We are seeking to fill the permanent position of Laboratory Manager located at our Head Office in Griffith, NSW.
Reporting directly to the Chief Winemaker, the Laboratory Manager is responsible for managing the day to day operations within the winery and production laboratories.
• building a culture where standard work is followed
• verify final product quality is in accordance with finished product specifications
• deliver the required laboratory testing and analysis service to production and winemaking within operating budget
• maintain internal and external certification standards including BRC and HACCP
• lead, develop and manage a high performance laboratory team based on ‘Our Way’ mission, vision and values
• apply work, health and safety.
The successful applicant will have proven experience in a laboratory/manufacturing management position/environment, a strong understanding of quality assurance and formal qualifications in food science or equivalent is desirable.
Applicants must have Australian citizenship/residency or a valid existing Australian work visa
Please forward a copy of your CV and cover letter via email using the 'APPLY FOR JOB’ link above.
Employer Contact Information
700 Kidman Way
Warburn Estate is a leader in the Riverina wine region and Australian wine industry. Proudly in Australia’s top ten wine producers – Warburn Estate is owned by the Sergi family, whose winemaking heritage was brought to the area from Italy in 1952. Today, it stands tall as a fourth generation, pioneering wine family. From the first grape plantings in Tharbogang, to today, producing one of Australia’s fasting growing brands under $7 – Gossips, Warburn Estate’s achievements have been remarkable. The foundations that established Warburn Estate in the 1950’s remain the same today – hard work and strong family values.