Employers & Recruiters
Laboratory Technician - Idyll Wine Co
Idyll Wine Co
265 Ballan Rd
Moorabool, VIC 3221
Job Start Date
Application Closing Date
From $23.14 To $25.00
Full Time - Permanent
Apply for Job
Refer a Friend
Add To Favorites
The Laboratory Technician role is responsible for conducting analysis in a wide range of wine and other products. Working alongside the production team, under the guidance of our head winemaker and cellar supervisors, this role requires adaptability, effective time management skills, and a strong eye for detail.
• Undertake Analysis of wine and other beverages at the direction duty Senior Lab Technician or Winemakers.
• Conduct routine analysis to schedule, ensuring all activities are completed within the specified timeframes.
• Accurately operate and maintain laboratory equipment.
• Ensure the work environment is kept hygienic and clean
• Help build upon and maintain Idyll Wine Co’s positive team culture.
The above list of job responsibilities is not exclusive or exhaustive and from time to time the employee will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected
• Certificate in Laboratory Techniques
• Possess high level of attention to detail
• Ability to work under pressure
• Responsible and reliable
• Adaptable and have a positive attitude towards change and continuous improvement
Behaviours and values
Applicants must have Australian citizenship/residency or a valid existing Australian work visa.
Please forward a copy of your CV and cover letter via email using the 'APPLY FOR JOB' link above.
Employer Contact Information
Idyll Wine Co
265 Ballan Rd
Moorabool VIC 3221
View All Jobs From This Employer
Idyll Wine Co. operates a state-of-art bottling facility that adheres to the highest of world Quality Assurance Standards - including ISO9001, HACCP, International Food Standard (IFS) and British Retail Consortium Standard (BRC). We combine these high standards with Lean Manufacturing principles and high-efficiency bottling lines including the integration of multiple robotic systems into the process.
With over 10 years of private label production we are the ideal partner for all your private label or buyers-own-brand requirements.
Idyll Wine Co. has an extensive portfolio of bulk wines available for sale from regions throughout South Eastern Australia. We are able to offer these wines “ex-winery” or an FOB service that includes the loading of wines into Flexi or ISO tankers, documentation and transport to Port of Melbourne. Please contact us via the form below for more information regarding pricing structures and volume availabilities.
Jinda~Lee, Whispers, Trails End, Eden Grove and Idyll
News & Special Offers
Copyright © 2022
All Rights Reserved
VINUM VITAE PTY LTD