Logistics / Warehouse Manager - Woodlands Wines
3948 Caves Road
Wilyabrup, WA 6280
08 9755 6226
Application Closing Date
Full Time - Casual
Light Domestic Travel
We are a family owned and operated vineyard and winery in Wilyabrup that produces Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Blends and Chardonnay. We are looking for a warehouse supervisor to join our tight knit team. We require a conscientious person with excellent attention to detail and proven ability to work well independently, to join our team in a warehouse and stock management role. As our warehouse is located onsite at the vineyard and winery you will be right where the action is and will have the opportunity to learn more about all things wine related!
Ideally the successful applicant will be able to demonstrate experience in a similar stock control or hospitality role, be well presented and with excellent communication skills, and be able to work effectively as part of a small but dynamic team of wine professionals.
Additionally, the ideal applicant will be able to provide cover on cellar door during peak periods, so experience in the wine industry and/or a demonstrated passion for wine will be highly regarded. A current forklift ticket is essential.
• Adaptable to market demands.
• Good communication skills to co-ordinate with a number of departments.
• Good IT skills.
• Forklift Licence.
• Willing to complete all warehouse tasks & physically fit.
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Ability to manage your own tasks and time.
• Ability to manage other team members during high workload.
• Exposure to national and international shipping.
• Export compliance.
Stock management software experience (Trade Gecko).
• Preferable experience in the wine industry but not essential.
Applicants must have Australian citizenship/residency or a valid existing Australian work visa
Please forward a copy of your CV and cover letter via email using the 'APPLY FOR JOB’ link above.
Employer Contact Information
3948 Caves Road