Employers & Recruiters
Marketing Coordinator – 12 Month Contract - Lallemand Australia
23-25 Erudina Ave
Edwardstown, SA 5039
Marketing / Public Relations
Full Time - Fixed Term
International, Interstate & Intrastate Travel is required
Apply for Job
Refer a Friend
Add To Favorites
About Our Client
With a clear strategy for growth through the delivery of quality products and services, Lallemand Australia is one of the worlds leading company’s specialising in the development, production and marketing of yeasts and bacteria for the Oenology & Brewing sectors.
To support this continued growth agenda, we are now looking to appoint a high-caliber Marketing Coordinator to assist the organisation as it continues its growth agenda across the Oceania region.
Based in the Adelaide Head Office and reporting to the Managing Director, the role is to provide high-level marketing and promotional campaigns to strategically engage with customers and business partners on a daily basis. You will be required to communicate effectively with international marketing and communication teams based in Europe and North America then be able to right size the marketing activities to the Oceania needs. You will liaise constantly with the Oenology & Brewing teams across the Oceania region with occasional international travel required from time to time. Developing formative relationships with key internal & external stakeholders, your specific responsibilities will include:
• Preparing and delivering on specific marketing and communications plans and calendars including social media management
• Coordinating the creation, production and scheduling of social media content and eDM’s
• Website management, Google AdWords, internal CRM program, specifically Microsoft Dynamics 365
• Promotional management, POS & press releases and reviews
• Preparing and implementing marketing briefs for nominated projects
• Providing input into marketing plans and providing support to relevant stakeholders
• Coordinating the delivery of event marketing, promotional and communication campaigns
• Market research & development projects, consumer insights, NPD & innovation
• Leveraging third party promotion and sponsorship opportunities to create brand awareness.
• Take control of marketing budget
The ideal candidate will have excellent personal presentation, well-developed Marketing Services experience, high-level communication skills and the ability to juggle multiple tasks and meet deadlines, particularly within a CRM environment. Naturally, You will be a self-starter with attention to detail, well-developed planning and organisation skills, strong written and verbal communication and a high level of computer literacy. The ability to think laterally, to take initiative and resolve problems will see the successful candidate thrive and given the opportunity for continual professional growth. While not mandatory, Tertiary qualifications in Business or Commerce with a Marketing Major / Cert IV in Marketing & Communication would be advantageous. The initial appointment will be for a 1 year fixed term contract with the possibility of extension.
If you're prepared to roll up your sleeves and possess a resilient "can-do" attitude, then we encourage you to apply. In return, a competitive salary package will be negotiated, including ongoing professional development within an organisation that has a rewarding culture and an excellent team environment.
Applicants must have Australian citizenship/residency or a valid existing Australian work visa.
Confidential applications via email using the 'APPLY FOR JOB’ link above quoting Reference No. 87/MS
Confidential inquiries to Roland - 0417 807 475
Employer Contact Information
Adelaide SA 5000
View All Jobs From This Employer
Future Proof is a strategic HR organisation providing advice, guidance and strategic insight to organisations on Recruitment, Training and Strategy implementation
News & Special Offers
Copyright © 2020
All Rights Reserved
VINUM VITAE PTY LTD