New Sales + Marketing Opportunity - Leading Boutique Winery Jericho Wines
Willunga, SA 5172
Application Closing Date
Full Time - Permanent
Light Domestic Travel
Jericho Wines is a successful boutique family owned South Australian wine business. Its highly acclaimed wines are produced from the finest McLaren Vale and Adelaide Hills fruit and distributed in markets around the world.
Jericho Wines have grown from humble beginnings and continue to have plans for further development, as a result the family are looking for a dynamic, motivated and committed individual to join the team and drive sales and marketing.
The Sales and Marketing position will be a vital part of the Jericho Wines team. We are looking for an experienced and professional individual to fill this role who will report to the Managing Director.
The successful candidate will have significant industry experience and a good customer network particularly in South Australia. In addition, Jericho Wines are focused on increasing its direct to consumer sales, and this will form an important component of the role’s deliverables.
If you are looking for your next challenge or wanting to take the next step in your career please contact Andrew Jericho for a full job description on 0410519945
Purpose of Position
• To drive sales and develop the market for Jericho Wines in South Australia
• To have excellent relationships with Adelaide wine trade personnel
• To help create content for branding and social media communication
• To work with and drive Jericho Wines direct to consumer strategy and implementation
• To report Jericho Wines sales and brand performance
• To work towards set targets on an annual basis
• Efficient & effective communication of Jericho Wines vision & position
• Appropriate sales / marketing education and training
• Wine business knowledge & interest
• Minimum 2 years experience in wine sales
• Drivers license
• Commitment to on-going training and education
Salary + Benefits
• An attractive salary package will be offered to the successful applicant based on experience and skills.
• This is a full-time position, although flexibility will be considered for the right candidate.
• Included: car, fuel, wine allowance, phone, computer
Instructions for applying
Please apply with a cover letter and resume addressing the job requirements to Andrew Jericho via email using the 'APPLY FOR JOB’ link above.
Please feel free to Contact Andrew for a detailed Job Description or to ask for any more information.
Applicants must have Australian citizenship/residency or a valid existing Australian work visa.
Employer Contact Information
13 Moore Street
Jericho Wines is a new and exciting wine brand brought to you by the Jericho family: Neil, Kaye, Sally, Andrew, and Kim. Neil and Andrew have crafted the wines, with 50 years of wine making between them.