Production Assistant - Château Tanunda
Australian Food & Beverage Group
9 Basedow Road
Tanunda, SA 5352
Application Closing Date
Part Time - Permanent
About the business
Château Tanunda, Icon of the Barossa, has an international reputation for outstanding world-class wines, we are family owned and have modern winemaking excellence based on old-vine vineyards, European-Australian heritage and an unrivalled history and legacy in our estates and buildings. This is a great opportunity to work local, be global!
Our culture is based on entrepreneurial spirit, customer service excellence, communication, accountability, professionalism, and quality.
About the role
This is a permanent part-time role, 25 hours per week.
This is a fast-paced role that works with the production and sales teams. Reporting directly to the Production Manager, the Production Assistant is responsible for:
• Reviewing requirements for forthcoming productions
o dry goods
o label specifications
• Placing purchase orders with suppliers
• Communicate production schedule requirements with bottling/packaging companies
• Review production specifications
• Input post production data into relevant recording systems
Skills and experience
Our ideal candidate will be a team player who knows how to get things done and keep an eye on the details. Ideally you will have experience in a similar role and:
• Industry experience in wine packaging, production and logistics
• MYOB experience preferred
• Advanced levels in Microsoft Office
• Excellent attention to detail
• Strong organisational & administrative skills
• Ability to prioritize & be flexible
Please forward a copy of your CV and cover letter via email using the 'APPLY FOR JOB' link above if you think this job is made for you!
Employer Contact Information
157 Queenscliff road
A Barossa valley icon making hand-picked, basket pressed and unfiltered wines from our vineyards in the Barossa and Eden Valleys.