Production / Logistics Coordinator - Tasmanian Vintners
63 Kennedy Drive
Cambridge, TAS 7170
Application Closing Date
Full Time - Permanent
We are currently looking for an experienced Production/Logistics Coordinator to join our team. The position reports to the General Manager and will also work closely with the Commercial, Winery and Sales & Marketing teams.
The role will include the following duties:
• Production planning and processing
• Maintenance of Bills of Material and Work Orders
• Purchasing and expedition of Dry Goods
• Inventory control and accuracy
• Accurate and timely records management
• Warehousing of Dry Goods and Assembly Items
• Compliance with HACCP/BRC SOPs and requirements
Essential skills and experience for this role include:
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role
• Strong planning skills and attention to detail
• Self-driven time management skills and ability to prioritise
• Exposure to an ERP or similar system
• Quality focused
• Great work ethic
• Enthusiastic approach to work
• The ability to work well independently or in team environments
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply for job' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those shortlisted will be contacted.
Employer Contact Information
63 Kennedy Drive
Tasmanian Vintners is an outstanding production, processing and bottling facility located in Cambridge near Hobart. It has a strong group of contract customers and fruit growers. Tasmanian Vintners accounts for a significant percentage of Tasmania’s total finished wine production by volume and manages production for numerous boutique wine brands across the state, in addition to producing its own brands. The company is owned by the Fogarty Wine Group which has several major projects in Tasmania.