Production Operator - Cloudy Bay Vineyards
Blenheim, MBH 7201
Full Time - Permanent
Estates & Wines, the Moët Hennessy wine division, is a unique collection of prestigious wineries spread across 5 continents. Our vineyards are located on exceptional terroirs within their appellation and our wineries have all broken new ground by pioneering new or forgotten regions, or through innovative & distinctive winemaking techniques.
Cloudy Bay Winery not only captures the essence of Marlborough, but also embodies New Zealand's unique luxury: the luxury of space and time, of intimate moments and nature’s rarest qualities. At Cloudy Bay, we are passionate about creating extraordinary wines that express our place, our heritage and our passion.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who enjoy a busy production environment.
Key functions will include, but not limited to:
• Operation of machinery to achieve daily production targets
• Direct line attendant activity and support the wider team
• Monitoring and maintaining the quality of the wine and packaging during production
• Assist in machinery maintenance and troubleshooting
• Record safety, quality and efficiency information
• Some manual handling up to 21kg at times
• Participate in vintage activities as required
In order to be successful in this role, you will have:
• A bottling line experience or insight within the wine industry or in a different industry would be advantageous, as
would a forklift license
• Desire to be an active participant in this team environment
• Good mechanical aptitude
• High attention to detail
• Drive to do quality work
• Strong initiative
You will need to be located in New Zealand to interview/start on short notice and have the eligibility to work in NZ indefinitely.
If you are interested in applying, please visit our career website: