Employers & Recruiters
RedHeads Studio Bar/Cellar Door Supervisor
258 Angaston Rd
Angaston, SA 5353
Cellar Door / Wine Club
Job Start Date
Application Closing Date
From $60,000 To $70,000
Full Time - Permanent
Light Domestic Travel
Apply for Job
Refer a Friend
Add To Favorites
Founded in McLaren Vale in 2003 RedHeads moved to the Barossa Valley for the 2014 vintage to start a new chapter and develop grower relationships across South Australia. In 2019 we opened a new premium and sustainably focused winery in Angaston to keep up with the global demand for our range of award-winning wines. The RedHeads brand is now sold in 25 countries across the world.
The Full-time position is responsible for local wine sales; recruitment of members to our wine club; individual and small group tastings; cellar door admin and reporting; as well as fostering our positive and fun environment for staff and customers.
• Hospitality and customer service experience.
• Passion and knowledge for wine.
• Current RSA and a valid driver’s licence.
• Willing and available to work weekends.
The role is varied and will include:
• Day to day sales in the Studio Bar
• Daily and weekly POS reconciliation
• Filing of online orders and local trade sales
• Work closely with our marketing team to build brand awareness and visibility of RedHeads,
• Running small events and growing cellar door visitations and sales.
Regrettably only those shortlisted will be contacted.
If you believe that you meet the above criteria and have an exceptional work ethic, a sense of humour & ability to thrive in small team environment please forward your cover letter and resume via email using the 'APPLY FOR JOB' link above.
Employer Contact Information
Hand Crafted Wines
PO BOX 707
Angaston SA 5353
View All Jobs From This Employer
News & Special Offers
Copyright © 2021
All Rights Reserved
VINUM VITAE PTY LTD