Sales Account Manager - M Chapoutier Australia
M Chapoutier Australia
Sydney, NSW 2000
03 9602 1570
Application Closing Date
Full Time - Permanent
Light Domestic Travel
M. Chapoutier Australia imports wines from the Chapoutier estates in France, Portugal and Spain as well as making premium wines from the Pyrenees, Heathcote and Beechworth wine regions in Australia. We are seeking a Sales Account Manager (Sydney) to grow sales of our boutique and world-renowned wines. If you are passionate about wine, a motivated self-starter with great contacts in independent retail and on-premise wine trade, driven by sales success and want to work with a small, energetic and hardworking team growing our wine business then we want to hear from you.
The role will be primarily focused on building new opportunities for the brand as well as driving growth in the established Sydney market. This is an excellent opportunity to join a company that prides itself on innovation and creativity.
Opportunities for career advancement exist for the right applicant.
The position is full-time, requiring occasional travel to Melbourne and our vineyards in Victoria.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered based on the applicant’s experience with all the tools of the trade, including a fully funded company car.
The successful applicant will be able to meet the following criteria:
* At least 2 years experience working in the wine industry in Sydney; in either a sales, marketing or sommelier/buyer capacity
* Excellent knowledge of Imported and Australian wines
* Comprehensive contacts within the independent retail and on-premise channels
* Excellent presentation and communication skills
* Demonstrated ability to meet and exceed sales targets
* Applicants must have Australian citizenship/residency or a valid Australian work permit.
* Applicants must have a full and clean drivers licence
Please forward a copy of your CV and cover letter via email using the 'APPLY FOR JOB' link above.
Employer Contact Information
M Chapoutier Australia
11 Nicholson Place
Members of the Chapoutier family have been working in the Rhône valley since 1808 and make unique wines from some of the greatest terroirs in France. Since 1997, M. Chapoutier Australia has been importing the French wines from Chapoutier and also making wine from the Pyrenees, Heathcote and Beechworth in Victoria and distributing them to domestic and export markets.