Sales and Marketing Administrator - Langmeil Winery
Tanunda, SA 5352
Application Closing Date
Full Time - Permanent
Langmeil Winery is owned and operated by the Lindner family and is home to what is believed to be the world’s oldest surviving Shiraz vineyard, the Freedom 1843.
We seek an enthusiastic Sales and Marketing Administrator for a full-time position in Tanunda. This role would suit an energetic individual with at least three years of experience in a similar wine sales and marketing support role and a strong understanding of the sales process and key deliverables. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with initiative to join a friendly and tight-knit team.
The primary responsibility is to assist the Sales and Marketing Director and the Sales Manager in delivering Langmeil Winery’s domestic and export sales plans.
Other responsibilities include:
• Monitoring and updating allocations and identifying stock or distribution issues at the weekly production meeting.
• Preparing monthly actual versus forecast reports.
• Ensuring up-to-date price lists, product information sheets, and product information.
• Coordinating and assisting with domestic and international trade and media visits and VIP guests.
• Assisting with sales travel planning if required.
• Facilitating the order process with customers, finance, production, warehousing and Wine Australia, including MYOB invoicing.
• Managing export regulatory and legislative compliance.
• Liaising with the Warehouse Manager on stock allocations, trade, media and wine show samples.
• Managing and regularly updating the distributor, key accounts and media databases.
• Developing and maintaining the image, label and media libraries.
• Preparing tasting notes in conjunction with the Director of Winemaking.
• Coordinating media samples and wine show entries and distributing the results monthly to the team.
• Assisting with promotional activities.
• Monitoring the performance of specific tastings and other promotional events.
• Assisting with compiling content for the trade newsletter.
Due to the nature of this role, the successful candidate will thrive in a dynamic administrative environment.
You must have exceptional organisational skills, the ability to prioritise your workload and deliver work to deadlines individually and as part of a team.
Attention to detail is a must, and competence in Microsoft’s Office suite is required.
Although not essential, any experience with MYOB, the Negociants Partners Portal, and Wine Australia’s Licensing and Approval System (WALAS) would be beneficial, as would a certificate, diploma or degree in business, business administration or business management.
This role is open to Australian citizens or permanent residents only.
A competitive remuneration package commensurate with experience is on offer.
To apply, please submit your application, including a cover letter and résumé, using the Apply For Job link above.
Employer Contact Information
Langmeil Winery respectfully acknowledges the Kaurna, Ngadjuri and Peramangk people, past, present and future, the traditional custodians of the land on which we grow and make our wines.
Owned by the Lindner family, whose mark on the Barossa spans seven generations of farming, food, community and wine, Langmeil Winery is renowned for preserving old vines and making distinguished wines from exceptional sites.