Sales and Marketing Manager - Knappstein Enterprise Winery
Knappstein Enterprise Winery
26 Greenhill Road
Wayville, SA 5034
Full Time - Permanent
ABOUT THE WINERY
Steeped in history and synonymous with the Clare Valley in South Australia, the Knappstein Enterprise Winery has enjoyed its reputation as a maker of premium quality wines since it was established in 1969. Building on a rich heritage, it is one of the most recognisable and popular Clare Valley wineries. Knappstein's medal winning wines reflect the true nature of the region, showcasing quality fruit at its purist and most vibrant.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced sales and marketing manager in the wine industry to join our small, dynamic and growing team. Reporting to the General Manager, this permanent full-time position based in our Adelaide office, will play a critical role in supporting the sales and marketing function of the brand.
The position will include a range of tasks and duties, including but not limited to the following areas:
• Day-to-day sales coordination and administration, account management and business development;
• Development and implementation of sales and marketing strategies across different channels;
• Assistance with forecasting, planning, sales analysis and stock management;
• Trade marketing management, including 3rd party merchandiser co-ordination and customer liaison;
• Assistance with DTC management, including offer development and co-ordination, customer enquiry management, and sales performance analysis;
• Social media management, including content planning and creation, competitor and trend analysis, regular campaign performance analysis;
• Marketing collateral creation and management, including point of sale, tasting notes, wine information and product imagery for both internal and external use.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
To be successful in this role, you will possess:
• Solid understanding of wine industry and proven track record in developing and implementing marketing and sales strategies, and delivering successful results;
• Ability to build and grow strong relationships and exceptional customer service skills;
• Ability to be hands on and high level of attention to details;
• Good organisational, planning, time management skills;
• Strong understanding of digital media principles to help drive digital strategies and experience in development and implementation of DTC marketing strategies;
• Proficiency in common computer software required by the role;
• Confident, reliable, honest and a team player.
Please submit your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or via the "Apply for Job" link and tell us how your skills and experience meet the criteria.
You must either be an Australian Citizen or holder of an Australian Permanent Residency to be eligible to apply for this position.
Due to time constraints, please note only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Employer Contact Information
Knappstein Enterprise Winery
2 Pioneer Avenue
Knappstein Enterprise Winery is located in South Australia's Clare Valley. Building on a rich heritage, it is one of the most recognisable and popular Clare Valley wineries. Knappstein's medal winning wines reflect the true nature of the region, showcasing quality fruit at its purist and most vibrant.