Sales and Marketing Manager - Seguin Moreau - Job Ref: 107459500
1/257A Hanson Rd
Wingfield, SA 5013
0431 981 895
Full Time - Permanent
Moderate Domestic Travel
• Luxury brand within the wine industry
• Adelaide based office
Seguin Moreau was formed in 1838 as Moreau Cooperage and to this day is a family owned business. With 3 workshops across Cognac, Chagny and Napa, they produce 80,000 barrels a year for the wine and spirit industry. They have global reach and operate in 42 countries, with more than 5000 clients including many of the worlds most renowned wine estates.
Attached to the French Management, the Sales and Marketing Manager will be in charge of the sales of all Seguin Moreau products (Barrels, Alternative, Large Containers, Galileo Vats) and other brands belonging to or exclusively distributed by Seguin Moreau Group to the current customers and, with the support of the company, to strongly develop the portfolio in South Australia. This role will be accountable to lead and implement business strategies to increase existing business and capture new opportunities.
Your main duties will be:
• Promote sales volume, value and brand development by actively develop existing and new accounts
• Identify new opportunities for growth, develop and implement commercial actions accordingly
• Develop, recommend and implement new ideas to constantly increase the turnover
• In collaboration with the General Manager and Headquarter Marketing Department, propose and prepare any commercial and marketing action to develop the turnover, promote the image of Seguin Moreau and optimize the brand visibility
• Connect Seguin Moreau to the most influential people of the wine industry
• Work in close collaboration with the other services and give back the information from the field
• Participate in trade and wine shows
• Support and visit our agents across Australia Ensure regular weekly reporting
The Successful Applicant
Sales and Marketing Managers looking to apply for this role must be able to demonstrate the following:
• You come from a higher technical or commercial degree (Business, Oenology).
• You are able to demonstrate an experience of at least 5 years in the sale of supplies to the wine industry. Which means that you have a good network in the industry and with the main players in South Australia.
• You have a true commercial temperament, excellent tasting qualities and a very good wine culture.
• Entrepreneurial and business development mindset.
• As the successful candidate, you will have a driven and charismatic personality with a 'can-do' attitude.
• Strong commercial planning skills and organisation.
• Knowledge of the Oak product market: clients, channels, competition, etc. and experience of selling barrel and alternative products will be a real plus.
• You have the sense of organisation; you are autonomous but also have real qualities to work as a team.
• Recognised for your excellent relationship, you know how to adapt to all types of interlocutors.
• Active listening, you are oriented to "customer satisfaction".
What's on Offer
As a Sales and Marketing Manager taking on this role you can benefit from the following:
• Competitive salary + super + bonus + car + laptop + phone
• Work / life balance
• Luxury brand
• International organisation
Quote job ref: 107459500
0431 981 895
Employer Contact Information
225 George Street
Michael Page is a worldwide leader in specialist recruitment, bringing the world's brightest professionals and best brands together.