Sales Executive - Sydney, NSW
Morambro Creek Wines
Sydney, NSW 2000
08 8723 1065
Application Closing Date
Full Time - Permanent
Moderate Domestic Travel
Morambro Creek Wines is a highly awarded and dynamic winery, producing outstanding wine from our family owned 190ha estate vineyard located at Padthaway, South Australia. Our portfolio of award winning wine brands include: Morambro Creek, Jip Jip Rocks and Mt. Monster.
We are seeking an experienced and passionate wine sale professional with industry knowledge, a sound understanding of the NSW market and a commitment to manage and grow our On and Off Premise business.
Working closely with and reporting to the SA based General Manager, the successful applicant will be responsible for building quality distribution and brand awareness of the portfolio in Sydney and regional areas.
• Proven background in wine sales with the ability to work autonomously.
• Exceptional organisational, planning, time management and communication skills.
• A solid understanding of both On and Off Premise business channels.
• Determination and ability to consistently source new business and add value to existing business.
• Accountable for agreed business plans and sales targets.
• A commitment to building strong business relationships and delivering excellent customer service.
• Sound computer skills including Microsoft Office.
• Regularly conducting in store tastings and other promotional activities.
An attractive salary package, incentives, vehicle allowance, laptop and mobile phone will be offered to the successful applicant.
Applicants must have Australian citizenship/residency or a valid Australian work permit.
Please forward your resume via email using the 'APPLY NOW' link above.
Employer Contact Information
Morambro Creek is family owned and produces outstanding wines from its Padthaway single estate 190ha vineyard.