Employers & Recruiters
Sales Manager - Bremerton Wines
14 Kent Town Road
Langhorne Creek, SA 5255
08 8537 3093
Sales / Business Development
Management / Executive
Application Closing Date
Full Time - Permanent
International, Interstate & Intrastate Travel is required
Apply for Job
Refer a Friend
Add To Favorites
We have a fantastic opportunity to work with a great team of motivated and dedicated people within a well-established and progressive family owned & operated wine company.
Bremerton Wines is located in Langhorne Creek, 25 minutes from Mt Barker and less than 1 hour from Adelaide in South Australia
We are seeking a driven and experienced person to further develop and lead the successful sales channel of our business into the future.
The successful applicant will manage Bremerton’s sales channels by building on and maintaining existing relationships with key stakeholders and accounts to maximise sales growth and increase the brand profile. They will also need to identify new sales opportunities, as well as develop and execute ongoing and measurable sales strategies. Travel to support key markets and customers will be expected. The right applicant will show honesty and integrity and will also become part of a cohesive, constructive, and productive Management Team.
• Develop and maintain strong relationships by working closely with distributors, chains and key accounts and be proactive with their teams to achieve the best possible sales results, growth, profitability, brand awareness and positioning.
• Prepare and achieve budgeted sales and margins
• Analyse channel and market performance and implement appropriate actions.
• Identify opportunities and drive growth into both existing and new customers.
• Develop, manage, and evaluate effective promotional strategies.
• Liaise with trade organisations and industry groups.
• Regular communication and reporting on results, negotiations, performance, and strategies.
Experience and Skills:
• A proven background in sales is essential. Wine industry experience and strong existing relationships will be looked upon favourably.
• Ability to understand and apply market insights to sales planning
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to build strong long-lasting relationships
• Proven negotiation, financial and commercial business acumen
• Demonstrate honesty and integrity in all interactions with customers
• Able to work in a cohesive and accountable team environment
This is a role for a proactive, driven and performance based individual as it is a pivotal role within a very exciting and innovative wine business. An attractive salary package and bonus structure will be negotiated with the right person.
Please send applications via email using the 'APPLY FOR JOB’ link above by Wednesday October 20th 2021.
Employer Contact Information
PO Box 139
Langhorne Creek SA 5255
View All Jobs From This Employer
Bremerton Vintners Pty Ltd is a progressive family owned and run winery that has built a solid reputation for producing premium regional wines. The modern winery processes up to 700T annually and is based in Langhorne Creek, 25 minutes from Mt Barker and less than 1hr from Adelaide.
News & Special Offers
Copyright © 2021
All Rights Reserved
VINUM VITAE PTY LTD