Employers & Recruiters
Sales & Marketing Manager | Rosenvale Vineyards - Barossa Valley
467 Research Rd
Nuriootpa, SA 5355
08 8562 3533
Sales / Business Development
Marketing / Public Relations
Application Closing Date
Full Time - Permanent
International, Interstate & Intrastate Travel is required
Apply for Job
Refer a Friend
Add To Favorites
Rosenvale Vineyards is a Barossa based family-owned business. Largely vineyard focused on quality wine grape sales, with involvement in small scale wine making and DTC wine sales through cellar door (wine tourism) and wine club.
This new role will be responsible for the development, execution and management of wine sales including
distribution and marketing to complement our small scale winemaking activities based on a modest, but diverse part of our family vineyards.
The right person will be amongst it all and leading the way, with results following closely behind. Someone with a "value add" mentality, full knowledge and engagement of the market (trade and DTC consumer) with the ability to open doors and connect with consumers.
Applications "in confidence" can be made in the first instance via email using the 'APPLY FOR JOB’ link above. Please include "Sales and marketing" in the subject line, attach your resume in Word format, include briefly why you're the right person to be short listed.
Only applicants short listed will be contacted.
Applications close on the 22 November 2019.
• Development, implementation and on-going evaluation and monitoring of the Brand Sales Plan.
• Prepare and co-ordinate all annual forecast / allocations for all packaged goods.
• Implement as necessary short term sales strategies.
• Management and review of the global distribution strategy and distribution agencies.
• Generate revenue streams for the brand nationally, by both volume and value in line with the Brand Business Plan.
• Managing stock inventory levels and the total value of stock held so they are below the predetermined level, to ensure the appropriate stock turns.
• Creation, development and implementation of associated marketing initiatives.
• Ensure the "desired brand personality" is being communicated to the marketplace from vineyard to consumer. Both on / off premise and direct to consumer / cellar door.
• Ensuring the correct "brand awareness" initiatives are being met and appropriately communicated.
• Creation, development, implementation and on-going management of all electronic media (i.e. websites and social media, newsletters).
• Creation, development and implementation of Direct to Consumer sales inclusive of the database management system (wine clubs).
• Create and manage calendars for wine writers, wine shows, trade events and other activities.
• On-going monitoring and evaluation of Brand awareness.
• Monitor all sales, marketing and promotion of the brand ensuring all marketing and design guidelines are being met.
• Ensure all initiatives outlined to capture intellectual property are being embraced and executed.
• Oversee and co-ordinate regional hospitality programs as required.
• Cellar door team play, around promotion, experiences and events.
• Prepare, execute and monitor all budgetary requirements on a monthly, six monthly and annual basis and report to the Managing Director.
• Manage expenditure to be within the established budgetary parameters, set with the • Managing Director and signed off by the Managing Director.
• Total accountability for decisions made within the global sales market, including revenue and margin management.
• Maintain export, wholesale and retail pricing to ensure budgeted gross profit objectives are met
Employer Contact Information
467 Research Rd
Nuriootpa SA 5355
View All Jobs From This Employer
Rosenvale Vineyards is a family-owned, Barossa Valley based winery. With 40 years experience in the wine industry, the family owns and manages over 200 acres of vineyards and produces individually hand-crafted wines from the central to northern soils of the valley.
News & Special Offers
Copyright © 2019
All Rights Reserved
VINUM VITAE PTY LTD