Sales Professional / Co-ordinator - Dominic Wines
8 Kay Avenue
Berri, SA 5343
Full Time - Permanent
Moderate Domestic Travel
At Dominic Wines we believe that all wine lovers deserve quality South Australian wine at an affordable price.
Dominic Wines supplies bulk and packaged wine to a network of domestic and international customers. We seek a Sales Professional to represent our products in the major wine consuming regions of Australia.
The successful candidate will focus on developing new business, primarily on the eastern seaboard. A firm understanding of the on-premise and retail market is a pre-requisite. Existing networks and contacts along with an existing database would be helpful but not essential.
We are seeking a highly motivated Sale Professional with:
• A minimum of 5 years experience in the wines sales and/or Liquor Industry
• A positive attitude and is result driven and goal orientated
• A proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Excellent FMCG, wine and wine industry knowledge & experience
• Proven relationships in the wine & beverage industry
• Industry knowledge, passion, expertise and commitment
• Excellent customer service and relationship management
Your energy and enthusiasm will have produced excellent results for you in the past. We offer you the opportunity to utilize these skills within a dynamic and growing business.
The successful candidate will be proactive, a strong communicator, extremely well organized and professionally presented.
In return, we offer:
• An attractive compensation package
• An innovative and dynamic work environment
• The autonomy to create your own strategy for success.
• Access to a portfolio of South Australian Wines
• Excellent marketing and administration support
• Self motivated and hard working
• Thorough knowledge of the Australian Wine Industry
• Proven success in sales
• Flexible in work commitments and the ability to travel interstate as required
• Honesty and integrity
• Professional presentation
• Good communication and reporting skills
• To develop positive client relationships and provide outstanding customer service
• Carry out cyclical calls to defined client base
• Establish a network of agents in key markets
• Develop a sales and business plan
• Achieve sales objectives
• Implement a successful Client Management System (CMS)
• Conduct Winery promotions/tastings as required
Please note we will be commencing the interview process Mid February.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please forward your resume via email using the ‘APPLY NOW’ link above.
Employer Contact Information
8 Kay Avenue Berri
Established in 2005 , Dominic Wines is based in the Riverland of South Australia. With an annual production in excess of 15 million litres we are exporting to most major countries . Production is from selected vineyards in the Riverland but also other cool climate regions including LHC and Barossa.