Sales Representative - Seguin Moreau Australia
Seguin Moreau Australia
Adelaide, SA 5000
Application Closing Date
Full Time - Permanent
Moderate Domestic Travel
Seguin Moreau Australia is a leading global supplier of oak products for the wine and spirits industries. With cooperage's in France and the USA, Seguin Moreau has been supplying oak to Australian producers for over 40 years and can be seen in many of the world’s greatest fine wine and spirit barrel halls.
With ongoing growth ambitions, Seguin Moreau Australia is looking to increase sales capacity and service our valued customer base. Based in Adelaide, South Australia, the role will encompass the management of an existing customer base, providing technical guidance and sales support with the ongoing demands for premium oak barrels and oak products. Reporting to the Sales & Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for sales (existing and new customers), after sales care, technical support and representing the company at various shows and trade events.
This role is full time and will require travel through South Australia’s recognised wine regions and occasional travel interstate.
Your experience and skills:
- +3 years experience in the sale of supplies to the wine industry or other agribusiness sector.
- Knowledge of the world of wines and spirits.
- Customer led service style which includes being an active listening and outcome orientated.
- Ongoing prospecting of new business and leveraging the appeal of the broader portfolio of products.
- Negotiating and presenting a ‘solution’ orientated approach.
- Strong commercial planning skills and adhering to an agreed service model.
- Proactive and effective in setting targets and goals for teams, then driving achievements.
- Experience building new product stream channels to customer acquisition.
- Demonstrated experience in CRM.
- Demonstrated knowledge of market research, product and industry knowledge.
- Excellent commercial acumen and analytical skills.
- A current driver’s license
- Salary will be based on level of experience and a motor vehicle allowance is included due to travel expectations.
If you are looking for a new challenge in a growing company, this is a position for you!
To apply, please send your application (cover letter and CV) via email using the 'APPLY FOR JOB' link above.
Applications close 9 August 2021.
Employer Contact Information
Seguin Moreau Australia
Unit 1, 257A Hanson Road
With cooperage's in France and the USA, Seguin Moreau Australia has been supplying wine barrels and oak alternatives to Australian producers for over 40 years and can be seen in many of the world’s greatest fine wine and spirit barrel halls.