Sustainability & Quality Systems Coordinator - Pinnacle Drinks
PO Box 345
ANGASTON, SA 5353
Job Start Date
Application Closing Date
Full Time - Permanent
Light Domestic Travel
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Environmental and Quality Systems Coordinator to join our team based in Barossa Valley.
This is a fulltime role and the purpose is to ensure that Environmental and Quality systems and best practices are maintained across Pinnacle SA sites.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Assist with environmental strategies for all Pinnacle SA sites to meet company targets and best practice for the wine and packaging industries including energy efficiency, cleaner processing and ISO14001
• To maintain policies and procedures and collate performance data for reporting
• Collate information for reporting to internal and external stakeholders
• Work with teams to investigate performance, improvements and future initiatives, and ensure alignment across the group
• Manage and support pre requisite programs for Winery sites
• Participate in both internal & external audits
• Provide education and training to workers and other stakeholders for quality and environmental practices
• Qualification in field of work. Food safety or Environmental
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in either of above fields
• Training in Food Safety and Environmental Systems
• Training in Auditing processes
• Ability to work autonomously and in a team
• A genuine passion for quality and sustainability
Grow with Endeavour Drinks
Endeavour Drinks comprises a diverse range of drinks businesses including BWS, Dan Murphy’s and Pinnacle Drinks. We are focused on growing and transforming our businesses to meet the changing needs of customers and we’re driven by a culture that puts our customers and team first. Our ambition is to connect everyone with a drinks experience they'll love.
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTI inclusion.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application using the 'APPLY FOR JOB’ link above.
You can follow us on LinkedIn or see more opportunities via www.wowcareers.com.au, careers, jobs available, select state, SA, Search.
Employer Contact Information
PO Box 345
Pinnacle Drinks exclusively partners with winemakers, growers, brewers and distillers to deliver some of the world's leading brands to you.