Employers & Recruiters
Technician - Wine energy
11E Meredith Street
Newton, SA 5074
0439 021 913
Job Start Date
Application Closing Date
Full Time - Permanent
Moderate Domestic Travel
Apply for Job
Refer a Friend
Add To Favorites
The Technician position is a new role, and will be a key member of the technical team, reporting to and working closely with the Technical manager. You will be part of a team of five. The opportunity arises due to a reorganisation of the business in order to meet the demand.
The Technician will be based in Adelaide area.
The Technician will work with the Technical manager and the Sales manager.
The entire team of Wine energy will establish / implement a yearly procedure to follow up and assist Wine energy clients in order to guarantee all our clients are satisfied with the equipment we supply.
The Technician will be involved to achieve maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration for equipment, spare parts and services supplied by Wine energy.
Despite the support from the Technical manager, the Technician will have to be self-sufficient when working at client sites in order to make appropriate decisions to finalise the job with success.
• Technical assistance for existing and prospective customers through a consultancy-based approach.
• Active follow up of recurrent orders especially for post-vintage service client's portfolio.
• Demonstrate products and services to existing/potential customers and assist them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
• Be very commercial in the technical approach in order for the customer to understand that it is a truly added value working with her/him. As an example, for the Machine range, the Technician will have to understand the complete workflow in the winery to be able to recommend machines Wine energy could supply to the client.
• Communicate with local and overseas suppliers in order to supply accurate technical answer to customers.
• Rely on/Improve the technical tools used by Wine energy.
• Be curious and question visited customers in order to report to the Sales manager for any new forecasted project.
• Using our Customer Relationship Management System (CRM), you identify and/or receive work orders, identify faulty equipment, and acquire parts and equipment to complete repairs
• Repair of production equipment from basic hydraulic equipment to complex PLC machinery, performing both electrical and mechanical work
• Repairing critical equipment, performing preventative and predictive maintenance, and completing projects such as mechanical and electrical hardware and software upgrades
• Communicating accurately, concisely, and professionally with your customer as to important repair steps taken, parts ordered, and time estimated until completion
• Acquiring new electrical, mechanical, pneumatics and hydraulics knowledge, better positioning you for advancement
• Use and update database within Wine energy's software package (CRM) including the workflow from opportunity, quotation, ..., service report... and delivery follow up.
• Supply the management team verbally and by using the CRM system on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
Qualifications & Expectations:
• Expert level break-fix & preventative machine/maintenance experience required.
• Experience with advanced PLC.
• Can communicate with customers regarding SCADA, Ignition or CITEC systems
• Understands, mechanical, fluid power and control systems.
• High ability to analyse, troubleshoot and perform repairs.
• Demonstrated ability to perform electronic, mechanical and hydraulic repairs used in electrical and mechanical maintenance technician work assignments.
• Basic Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS) knowledge is desired.
• Excellent verbal/written communication and customer service skills.
• A team player that is a highly disciplined, problem-solver with a strong work ethic.
• Must be able to use basic hand tools and specialised tools as appropriate. - High school graduate or equivalent.
• Able to lift and carry products and/or equipment of up to 20 Kg.
• Willing to use Apple system applications and CRM software.
• Willing to travel within Australia and overseas.
Driving licence is necessary,
• A strong interest in working within the wine industry is important.
Please send cover letter & resume to email@example.com
Employer Contact Information
11E Meredith Street
Newton SA 5074
View All Jobs From This Employer
Wine energy is a supplier of innovative winery equipment
We help you to improve wine quality & winery efficiency.
We supply & care
News & Special Offers
Copyright © 2021
All Rights Reserved
VINUM VITAE PTY LTD