Vineyard Operations Manager - Credaro Family Estate
6635 Bussell Highway Carbunup River
Carbunup River, WA 6280
Application Closing Date
Full Time - Permanent
Credaro Family Estate is a family-owned premium focused wine business, consisting of 130 hectares across 5 sites, from Yallingup to Willyabrup in the Margaret River Region. Our farming principles, we start from the ground up. Look to build biodiversity above and below and follow best practice with minimal impact to the environment. We are seeking an experienced Vineyard Manager to join our team. The successful candidate will be reporting and working directly with the viticulturalist.
• Timing of tasks set out by the viticulturalist.
• Supervision of vineyard staff and contractors.
• Carry out all fertigation and irrigation applications.
• Organising, operating machinery and supervision of machinery OP’s.
• Work with the team to complete all vineyard maintenance - Trellis & Irrigation repairs, as well as reworking and construction of new vineyards.
• Soil management, pest and disease monitoring and treatments.
• Assist with keeping records and documentation as directed, including up-to-date and accurate spray diaries, Vineyard yield data etc..
• Help build a safe work culture adhering to WH&S standards, company policies and procedures.
• Previous experience as a vineyard supervisor or manager
• Ability to work unsupervised or as a team
• Current Australian drivers’ licence
• Chemical certificate
• Forklift licence
• First Aid training
• Mechanical aptitude
You must be a self-motivated, enthusiastic, and reliable with excellent organisation and communication skills
Must be an Australian resident or have permanent residency status in Australia.
A Great work ethic and when required be prepared to operate with flexibility during peak periods.
Please forward a copy of your CV and cover letter via email using the 'APPLY FOR JOB’ link above.
Employer Contact Information
Credaro Family Estate
6635 Bussell Highway
Credaro Family Estate is a 4th generation family celebrating 100 years in the Margaret River Wine Region in 2022. We have multiple vineyard across the region and our cellar door is situated in Yallingup, on Caves Road. Our wines pay homage to the hard work and tradition of the generations that came before us, and we continue to push boundaries in our quest for quality and building the Credaro brand long term.