Vineyard Supervisor - Millon Wines
48 George Street
Williamstown, SA 5351
08 8524 6691
Application Closing Date
Full Time - Permanent
Light Domestic Travel
Millon Wines is seeking an Experienced and passionate Full-time Vineyard supervisor to join our small dynamic team. The position is based at our 36ha Vineyard in Eden Valley and will require some travel to our Clare Valley Vineyard.
Reporting directly to the Head of Operations/Winemaker you will be in charge of supervising and coordinating all aspects on the day to day operation of the vineyard.
Role and Responsibilities
• Ensure vineyard operations are conducted efficiently and effectively
• Responsible for WH&S compliance and ensuring that all work activities are carried out in accordance with company procedures and policies
• Maintain and operate vineyard irrigation
• Supervise vineyard staff and contractors
• Understand and train employees and contractors in Policy, Procedures and Safety
• Strictly adhere to budget across day to day operations
• To assist and coordinate all aspects in the daily operations involved in running the vineyards
• Oversee the proper repairs and maintenance of vineyard assets, including plant and equipment
• Implementation and application of fungicide, herbicide and vine nutrition programs
• Coordinate and supervise harvest activities in conjunction with the Head of Operations
• Machinery Operation
• General property maintenance as required
• All applicants must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in Vineyards
• Excellent communication skills
• Demonstrated leadership and decision-making skills
• A strong and proven work ethic
• Drivers licence and forklift licence
• Competent in all vineyard machinery
Applicants must have Australian citizenship/residency or a valid existing Australian work visa
Please forward a copy of your CV and cover letter via email using the 'APPLY FOR JOB’ link above.
Employer Contact Information
48 George Street
Millon Wines is an authentic expression of South Australia’s oldest and most respected wine regions. Directly connected with the local environment, our wines are made with love in a way that brings forward the best characteristics of our carefully grown fruit.