Vineyard Supervisor - Xanadu Wines
316 Boodjidup Road
Margaret River, WA 6285
03 8671 0954
Application Closing Date
Full Time - Permanent
Xanadu Wines is a family-owned business, situated in the heart of the Margret River wine region.
Established in 1977, Xanadu is part of the Rathbone Wine Group and currently operates total of 80 Hectares of vineyards, across two sites in Margaret River with a focus on producing premium quality wines of distinction.
An opportunity exists for a motivated Vineyard Supervisor to join the award-winning Xanadu team. The successful applicant will need to be highly motivated towards producing premium quality fruit, have experience leading teams as well as operating all vineyard equipment, be mechanically minded and have good communication and time management skills.
We are looking for candidates with proven supervisory experience within a vineyard/horticultural setting and who are passionate about their work and the environment they work in.
Reporting to the Viticulturist, your major responsibilities will be to co-ordinate staff, contractors and equipment to ensure work programs are carried out efficiently and effectively. There is an expectation that you will assume responsibilities for all vineyard activities in the absence of the Viticulturist.
In addition to the above, you will need:
• Assist in coordinating, supervising and carrying out all vineyard operations
• Management and supervision of vineyard staff and contractors
• Assist with vineyard expansion and redevelopment programs
• Commitment to providing a safe work environment for all
• Assume responsibility for all vineyard activities in the absence of the Viticulturalist
• Complete COVID-19 vaccination status
Skills and Attributes:
• Be a team player with strong communication and people management skills
• Sound organizational skills
• Minimum 5 years viticulture/horticultural experience
• A passion for farming sustainably.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful applicant, commensurate with experience and commitment.
Applicants must be an Australian citizenship, permanent resident, or existing long-term working visa to be able to legally work in Australia.
Please forward a letter of application, Resume, and any other relevant documentation via email using the 'APPLY FOR JOB' link above before 5:00 pm on Thursday the 30th of June 2022.
Employer Contact Information
Rathbone Wine Group
262 - 276 Lorimer Street
Rathbone Wine Group are an Australian owned prestige wine company with iconic winery brands including Yering Station, Mount Langi Ghiran and Xanadu Wineries.