VINTAGE 2021 Yarra Valley Cellarhands - Greenstone Vineyards
179 Glenview Road
Yarra Glen, VIC 3775
03 9730 1022
Application Closing Date
VINTAGE / HARVEST
GREENSTONE (YARRA VALLEY)
Greenstone Vineyards is currently looking for experienced and passionate vintage cellar hands to join the winery team for the 2021 vintage in the Yarra Valley.
You will receive a unique experience at Greenstone as we have vineyards in both the Heathcote and Yarra Valley Wine Regions of Victoria.
All successful applicants will be involved in a variety of operations and roles to assist the winemaking team in the production of our Greenstone Vineyards premium wines, and a variety of client wines from other regions as well.
We anticipate that employment will be from February 2021.
We pride ourselves as an equal opportunities workplace and endeavour to promote a diverse and inclusive environment to work in.
• Strong work ethic and attention to detail
• Ability to maintain focus under pressure
• The ability to multitask and prioritise whilst working in a safe manner
• Able to work well in a team or by yourself
• Have a level of fitness required for the demands of vintage
• Minimum of two casual harvests, winery experience is essential.
• Enthusiasm for wine
• Valid working visa for Australia
• Commitment to follow Australian safety and operational procedures
• Two current and relevant references
The following skills, though not essential, are looked upon favourably:
• Viticulture or winemaking higher education
• Forklift experience and current Australian forklift license
Employer Contact Information
179 Glenview Road
Greenstone Vineyards is a James Halliday rated 5-red-star winery.
At Greenstone, we’re committed to making elegantly crafted wines of varietal purity from our two unique, ancient & distinguished sites in the renowned Heathcote & Yarra Valley regions of Victoria, Australia.
Our wines display elegance, purity & layers of complexity, each evoking the season & site from where they were grown.