Vintage Casuals 2021 - Teusner Wines
95 Samuel Road
NURIOOTPA, SA 5355
08 8562 4147
VINTAGE / HARVEST
Teusner Wines is a family owned and operated business based in the Barossa Valley that has been part of the South Australian wine industry since 2001 and has established itself as a leading producer of premium Barossa Valley wines.
Working with our winemaker and permanent cellar crew, we are looking for enthusiastic and hardworking casual cellar hands for the upcoming 2021 vintage.
Based at our winery near Nuriootpa and commencing in January and February 2021, our ideal candidates will have:
• Previous vintage cellar experience
• An energetic and positive approach to work
• The availability to work flexible hours over a 7-day roster
• A knowledge of cellar practices
• The ability to work under pressure
Job Responsibilities include:
• Fruit receival and processing
• Fermentation and barrel management
• Cellar hygiene
• Operate equipment including crusher, presses, pumps
• Clean hoses tanks and equipment before and after use
• Carry out cellar tasks including barrel work and pump overs
A current forklift licence would be an advantage
A valid working VISA or Australian residency is essential for these roles.
If you want to be a part of this exciting opportunity to experience a vintage in a dynamic and hands-on winery, please email your application including a resume detailing your experience using the 'APPLY FOR JOB' link above.
Employer Contact Information
95 Samuel Road
Teusner Wines is situated in the Barossa Valley, South Australia's premier wine region.