Vintage Cellar Hands 2021 - Plantagenet Wines
45 Albany Hwy
Mount Barker, WA 6324
08 9851 3111
Job Start Date
Application Closing Date
Part Time - Casual
As a pioneer of the Great Southern region, Plantagenet’s reputation is celebrated for its rich heritage, its expressive wines and family-owned sensibility, making it one of the most trusted wine brands in the country.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for experienced cellar hands to join our fun and hard-working team during vintage
About this Opportunity
With work expected to commence in mid-February 2021, we are seeking casual applicants for Vintage Cellar Hands to work a 10-12 hours day, 6 days a week for approximately 10-12 weeks. The Winery may also have opportunities for ongoing permanent work post vintage in the laboratory and cellar.
• Crushing & Pressing
• Transfers and racking
• Barrel work
• Red ferment management
• Cleaning and sanitation operations
Enjoy working for a company that still has old family values with a culture that makes you feel valued;
o Access to the companies full funded Employee Assistance Program (EAP); and
o Corporate rates for Private Health Insurance.
Click ‘Apply’ now and submit your resume!
If you are selected for an interview, you will need to demonstrate your right to work in Australia and you consent to having background checks completed.
Skills, Qualifications & Experience
• Experience of at least 2 vintages;
• Proven ability to work in a small team of staff carrying out multiple parts of the vintage process;
• Strong teamwork and excellent communication skills;
• A commitment to the Group values and Group safety commitment;
• Willing and able to work shift work and on weekends;
• Great sense of Humour; and
• The right to live and work in Australia.
Please forward a copy of your CV and cover letter via email using the 'APPLY FOR JOB’ link above.
Employer Contact Information
45 Albany Hwy
Plantagenet Wines has produced distinctive, elegant wines