Vintage Laboratory Technician - McLaren Vintners
181 Douglas Gully Road
McLaren Flat, SA 5171
08 8383 2008
Job Start Date
Application Closing Date
VINTAGE / HARVEST
McLaren Vintners is a 5,000T premium custom crush facility located in McLaren Vale, processing fruit predominately from McLaren Vale and Adelaide Hills. We have a high-profile client list who have collectively achieved over 100 trophies in the last 10 years.
A rare and exciting opportunity exists to join our busy laboratory team, reporting directly to our Laboratory Manager and working closely with our Winemakers, Winery Operations Manager, Cellar team and General Manager. This role is on a casual basis during vintage, however there is potential for the position to become ongoing casual depending on business requirements post vintage.
McLaren Vintners Analytical Services offers a wide range of wine and juice analysis to both internal and external customers in our NATA accredited laboratory.
The successful applicant will thrive working in a dynamic and busy environment and display excellent planning and logistical skills.
• Up to 60 hours per week (potential for ongoing casual post vintage)
• Scientific qualifications desirable
• Wine Industry experience desirable
• Some Laboratory experience is required
• Carry out Laboratory testing in an efficient manner while upholding the Quality, HACCP and WHS standards of the company
• High level of Computer skills – Predominantly Excel and Word
• Be a team player
• Highly motivated and able to work independently when required
• Excellent time management and planning skills
• Effectively communicate and articulate ideas in a team environment
• A high personal work ethic and problem solving skills
• Applicants must have an unrestricted right to work in Australia
• Extended hours and weekend work over the vintage period will be required
• Must have flexibility with regards to working hours
To apply, please forward a copy of your CV and cover letter via email using the 'APPLY FOR JOB’ link above.
To see a full position description please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 31st of October 2020.
Employer Contact Information
181 Douglas Gully Road
We are your classic one-stop shop.
From our twenty metres of professional tasting bench to the Vinpac bottling hall next door, give us your grapes and theres no need to step outside for anything. Bring your grapes in, and take your packaged wine away on pallets.