Vintage Weighbridge Administrator - McLaren Vintners
181 Douglas Gully Road
McLaren Flat, SA 5171
08 8383 2000
Application Closing Date
VINTAGE / HARVEST
McLaren Vintners is 5,000T premium custom crush facility located in McLaren Vale, processing fruit predominately from McLaren Vale and Adelaide Hills. We have a high profile client list who have collectively achieved over 100 trophies in the last 10 years.
Applicants will possess a high degree of self-motivation, resourcefulness and initiative. The successful applicant will thrive working in a dynamic and busy environment and display excellent planning and logistical skills.
The purpose of the Weighbridge Administrator role is to support and assist the Client Liaison and Winemaking Team by playing an integral part in accepting deliveries and communicating information during the Vintage period.
Administration – Vintage Duties
• First point of contact for fruit deliveries
• Weighing trucks in and out of site
• Providing excellent customer service
• Liaising with the Cellar Team regarding fruit receival
• Maintain weighbridge database by entering in dockets and ensuring all relevant paperwork is received
• Entering Cellar work notes and new oak into Winery Operating system
• Filing and general administration duties
• Assisting the Client Liaison and Winemaking Team with any other tasks as required
• Exceptional Customer Service
• Weighbridge and Winery experience is preferred, but not essential
• Intermediate computer skills, particularly MS Office products such as excel
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong initiative with the ability to be flexible
• Accuracy and Attention to detail is a must
• Ability to work in a team environment
Vintage will last for approximately 3 months and the successful applicant will expected to work the necessary hours during this period.
Initially starting mid-January, training will consist of approx. 16 hours per week for the first two weeks and then increase to 30-40 hours per week (over 6 days) dependent on Vintage requirements.
With the current COVID-19 travel restrictions, we are only accepting applications from candidates within Australia. A valid working VISA or Australian residency is essential for this role.
Employer Contact Information
181 Douglas Gully Road
We are your classic one-stop shop.
From our twenty metres of professional tasting bench to the Vinpac bottling hall next door, give us your grapes and theres no need to step outside for anything. Bring your grapes in, and take your packaged wine away on pallets.