Vintage Winery Cellar Hands – Vintage 2021 - Bremerton Wines
101 Taverner Rd
Langhorne Creek, SA 5255
08 8537 3093
Application Closing Date
VINTAGE / HARVEST
We are currently seeking enthusiastic people to join our vintage cellar team for the busy harvest period of the 2021 vintage.
Being a small team, you will be involved with all aspects of the winemaking process from fruit receival, crushing/destemming, red pumpovers /hand plunging, additions, pressing, barrel work and cleaning.
It is envisaged that the vintage period of employment will last approximately 3 months. From early February till end of April, with the possibility of extending this if required depending on seasonal conditions.
• Work with the winemaking team to complete the required day to day operations.
• A good sense of can-do attitude, pride in work and sense of humour.
• Great attention to detail, quality, and cleanliness.
• Must be physically fit, as vintage period is physically demanding
• Willing & able to work extended hours, weekends, and some split shifts
• Forklift driving (if licensed)
• Understanding of winery cellar operations and basic winery process is desirable but not essential.
Due to the current COVID-19 restrictions we are only accepting applications from Australian residents or people with a current working holiday visa valid to May 2021. No visa sponsorship is available for this position.
Cellar experience and an Australian forklift license is an advantage, but candidates who are enthusiastic, willing to learn and be part of a small, dedicated team should apply.
Please forward applications using the 'APPLY NOW' link above, ensuring you include current referees with your CV.
Employer Contact Information
PO Box 139
Bremerton Vintners Pty Ltd is a progressive family owned and run winery that has built a solid reputation for producing premium regional wines. The modern winery processes up to 700T annually and is based in Langhorne Creek, 25 minutes from Mt Barker and less than 1hr from Adelaide.