WA Sales Manager - Plantagenet Wines
470 Belmont Ave
Kewdale, WA 6105
Full Time - Permanent
Light Domestic Travel
As a pioneer of the Great Southern region, Plantagenet’s reputation is celebrated for its rich heritage, its expressive wines and family-owned sensibility, making it one of the most trusted wine brands in the country.
About this Opportunity
We are seeking to appoint a motivated and enthusiastic sales manager to drive sales revenues and meet KPI’s by developing relationships with customers and clients within the Wine Industry, contribute to the winery brand by marketing at industry events and working closely with our experienced team to achieve goals.
• Build relationships with an established wholesale distributor, targeted on and off premise trade customers and key accounts in Perth and selected regional areas to drive sales revenue, achieve new listings and secure new customers;
• Execute promotional activity and brand ambassadorial activities to support wholesale distributor, Chains and manage direct wholesale opportunities outside distributor arrangements representing both Plantagenet and Omrah brands.
• Work with the sales and marketing team to plan, co-ordinate and activate targeted events & partnerships in the WA market;
• Assist management in the development of annual sales and expense budgets; and
• Visit the winery from time to time to maintain strong relationships with the broader team including hosting guests at the winery on occasion.
Enjoy working for a company that still has old family values with a culture that makes you feel valued;
o Discounts on wine;
o Access to the companies full funded Employee Assistance Program (EAP); and
o Corporate rates for Private Health Insurance.
Click ‘Apply’ now and submit your resume!
If you are selected for an interview, you will need to demonstrate your right to work in Australia and you consent to having background checks completed.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, only shortlisted applicants who meet with requested criteria will be contacted. Any previous applicants need not re-apply. No agencies please.
Skills, Qualifications & Experience
• The right to live and work in Australia;
• A degree in Sales & Marketing or equivalent;
• Strong knowledge and experience in wine sales in the WA market;
• Advanced business acumen and negotiation skills;
• Ability to develop and build collaborative relationships with key internal and external stakeholders;
• The ability to work autonomously, unsupervised and travel locally.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills;
• Willingness to work outside normal business hours when required;
• The right to live and work in Australia.
Employer Contact Information
45 Albany Hwy
Plantagenet Wines has produced distinctive, elegant wines