Warehouse Manager - Full Time - Ferngrove Vineyards
Ferngrove Vineyards Pty Ltd
60 Boulder Road
Malaga, WA 6090
Application Closing Date
Full Time - Permanent
Light Domestic Travel
Ferngrove Wines is one of the largest wineries in Western Australia. Established nearly 25 years ago, our premium wines have received numerous accolades at National and International shows and are available locally in bottle shops, on-premise and internationally.
We have an exciting opportunity for a super organised and energetic Warehouse Manager to join our team and take on the responsibility of managing all of the day to day operations in both of our Malaga warehouses. The ideal candidate will possess experience in warehouse operations, have a strong work ethic, and be able to work to deadlines with a high attention to detail. In this key role you will be working hands on as part of a dynamic team in a fast paced environment. If this sounds like you then read on!
- General warehouse duties such as loading & unloading deliveries, picking, packing and palletising orders &
arranging couriers for delivery of stock;
- Control and manage stock on hand and undertake stocktakes/stock reconciliations monthly and as required;
- Supervising and mentoring the warehouse team;
- Loading and unloading trucks for receival and despatch of stock;
- Loading and unloading slip sheeted pallets of goods in containers for export;
- Prepare reports as required by Management;
- Ensure warehouse processes and systems are improved to meet best practice standards;
- Tracking and documentation of pallets;
- Ensures compliance with Ferngrove policies and procedures; and
- Ensures compliance with all WHS statutory regulations.
• Preferred experience in warehouse management/supervision and a desire for operational excellence;
• Strong computer literacy including MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) skills highly regarded;
• Current driver’s license essential;
• Current forklift licence essential;
• Excellent communication and organisational skills;
• Strong problem-solving skills and demonstrated attention to detail;
• Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines.
An attractive salary package will be negotiated with the successful candidate including superannuation, and a generous company wine allowance.
Applicants must have Australian citizenship/residency or a valid existing Australian work visa.
Please forward a copy of your CV and cover letter via email using the 'APPLY FOR JOB' link above.
Employer Contact Information
60 Boulder Road
Ferngrove is an award-winning winery in the pristine Frankland River region of Western Australia.